Dana White Pushes Back When Questioned On UFC Ticket Sales Losing Steam

Dana White shut down any suggestion that UFC ticket sales are cooling off, firing back at reporters during a conference following Tuesday night’s Contender Series card.

When asked about attendance and venue logistics, White grew visibly annoyed at the direction of the questioning, cutting off any narrative that business was slowing down.

“There seems to be a lot of questioning about ticket sales lately. Don’t ever f**king worry about our ticket sales. We’re good,” White said.

The pushback came after a reporter asked about parking issues at the venue, noting it was difficult to find a seat and asking if the two Contender Series nights were sellouts.

“Probably. I don’t know. Yeah, I don’t know,” White said, before adding that the venue had expanded its parking lot to accommodate the crowd.

White also addressed an upcoming event in Sacramento when asked how ticket sales were tracking there.

“LA is almost sold out,” White said, referring to another upcoming card before the ticket sales question turned combative.

Much of the news conference focused on the Contender Series card itself, which White called one of the best in the show’s history. Six athletes earned contracts on the night, including Christian Perez, who White singled out for praise after a rebound performance.

“I think he looked incredible today. He couldn’t have looked any better. He couldn’t have put on a better performance,” White said of Perez, who had previously turned down a spot on the show before losing in an earlier appearance and returning to finish strong.

Since launching in July 2017, the Contender Series has produced 420 active UFC figh ters, with those athletes earning a combined 225.3 million dollars, according to figures White cited during the news conference.